- We recruit foreign maids for employers
- while they are still working in Singapore and want a
- while they are still working in Singapore but their
employers are relocating;
- while they are in the Philippines, Indonesia, Sri
Lanka or Myanmar.
- We take care of the nitty gritty of the paperwork for
- We orientate the domestic helpers whether first-timers
veterans before they start work;
- We mediate in an employer-employee dispute or help out
in other ways;
- We assist in other matters such as arranging for consular
service, cancelling work permit, etc.
- We are open everyday, seven days a week, except public
Our policy is to serve our clients, both employer and
domestic worker, to the best of our ability. We have been
around these 30+ years and our Our experience is your
assurance of quality service.
Our clients have been pleased with our level of service and
recommend us to their friends. See
Testimonials from satisfied clients.
Did your ever wonder what the "83" in our license number
signify? The first 2 digits of an employment agency number
is the year the agency was registered. In our case, "83"
indicates that we have been around for more than 30 years,
since 1983. Actually we were issued a
license earlier in 1982.